SeaTorque Shaft systems
Click to view Seatorque website
SeaTorque design and manufacture the revolutionary enclosed shaft systems and power
steering systems. These are supplied to OEM manufacturers or can be retrofitted.
The BOSSTM is a totally enclosed, oil filled, self contained, shaft and thrust bearing
assembly, supplied as a complete unit from transmission output coupling to propeller
MDS Marine Supply and support Seatorque products throughout UK and Europe. We will
assist with installation and training.
Seatorque Shaft systems offer the following significant benefits
• Installation time slashed • Driveline noise and vibrations eliminated • reduced
drag and improved fuel economy • reduced maintenance and running costs
Shafts are available to suit most applications. From sailing boats to high horsepower
Click Logo to enter Steelhead website
Steelhead design and manufacture a range of davits and cranes to suit all vessels.
Sizes range from 600 lbs to 5500 lbs
Steelhead cranes offer customised solutions.
Above - CT4000 cleverly built into the superstructure.
Right - LDC 2500 built into a locker
MDS Marine provide service and support including spares for Steelhead products throughout
the UK and Europe
Steelhead cranes have significant benefits
• The strongest and lightest davits and cranes in the industry
• Get 35% greater lift with 30% less weight
• Get the crane you need with 10-20% less cost
• Get the crane you need in half the average time and quick installation
• Easy to use controls with clear instruction manuals
Wisper WD600 Davit
Click to return to HOME Page